Posted on twenty second April 2022 by hstebbings1
Invoice Cillufo is Companion and Head of Worldwide Investments at QED, one of many main fintech enterprise corporations right this moment with a portfolio together with Nubank, Kavak, Klarna, Quinto Andar and Bitso to call a couple of. As for Invoice, he has led investments in Nubank, Loft, Wagestream and Creditas amongst others. Previous to becoming a member of QED, he spent almost 20 years at Capital One, spanning a number of roles and main a number of companies. Throughout Invoice’s final 3 years at Capital One, he led its Co-Model and Non-public Label bank card enterprise, constructing the enterprise almost from scratch to one of many high few gamers within the US market.
In In the present day’s Episode with Invoice Cillufo You Will Be taught:
1.) Origins into Enterprise:
- How Invoice made his manner from 20 years at Capital One to changing into a Companion @ QED?
- How did Capital One inform his mindset round unit economics?
- Having seen booms and busts firsthand with Capital One, how did that affect his investing mindset right this moment?
2.) The Panorama: What’s Occurring?
- The place does Invoice consider the largest crunch in funding markets is right this moment?
- Does Invoice consider it will trickle right down to the early stage?
- How does Invoice advise his portfolio firms on runway and burn given the setting?
- What does Invoice consider that many haven’t seen that’s coming?
3.) Invoice Cillufo: The Investor
- How does Invoice analyse his personal relationship to cost and worth sensitivity?
- How has Invoice modified as an investor during the last 5 years? What induced the adjustments?
- How does Invoice replicate on reserves administration given the brand new panorama we’re in?
4.) QED: The Enlargement
- Does Invoice consider that increasing geographically has grow to be simpler with time?
- What has grow to be more durable about increasing into new geographies?
- How vital does Invoice consider partnering with native corporations is when VCs enter new territories?
Merchandise’s Talked about In In the present day’s Episode with Invoice Cillufo
Invoice’s Favorite Ebook: Tom Clancy: The Hunt for Purple October
Invoice’s Most Latest Funding: Refyne