Chalk Speak – House Shopping for in 2022
on Might 3, 2022
“MainStreet Chalk Speak”
The MainStreet Monetary Planning Dialogue Membership
When: Tuesday 5-17-22 at 7:30pm Jap; 4:30pm Pacific
Recorded and in a position to retrieve for one week
How: Zoom Assembly, Free to ongoing purchasers; $10 for visitors
House Shopping for in 2022
Hosted by: Jennifer Bush, CFP®
Visitor commentator: Carl Oguamanam
In case you are interested by shopping for a house this yr, however unsure concerning the course of or how the present headlines will affect your plans, it would be best to hear in.
- Inflation is the best because the early 80s
- Rates of interest are ticking up
- A number of gives are bringing residence costs greater
- Shortages of constructing supplies are inflicting delays and elevated prices for remodels
In our subsequent Chalk Speak dialog, we will probably be speaking all concerning the present residence shopping for course of and issues to consider as you prepare to leap in.
A number of the matters we’ll talk about:
- How a lot residence can you possibly can afford
- Typical down cost quantities, closing prices, and many others.
- Help for first time residence patrons
- What to anticipate in case you are a enterprise proprietor or entrepreneur
- The present mortgage course of
- What if I must promote my residence first?