As we speak’s Speak Your E book is delivered to you by DPL Monetary Companions
We had Wade Pfau, Professor of Retirement Revenue at The American School, and CEO and C0-Founding father of DPL Monetary Companions, David Lau on the present to speak about retirement spending, retirement earnings, and the 4% rule.
On at this time’s present we talk about:
- The up to date 4% rule
- Spending retirement financial savings
- How to consider spending habits in retirement
- Annuities in high-interest price environments
- Methods for retirement earnings
- When annuities make sense for a shopper
- Lengthy-term care as a retirement planning software
- House fairness in a retirement plan
- Advisor responses to elevated rates of interest
Hear right here:
Take a look at our t-shirts, stickers, espresso mugs, and different swag right here.
Subscribe right here: