Beneath is the end result of the backtesting of the Unovest Dynamic Technique
That is what I did within the above take a look at.
- Month-to-month SIP of Rs. 10,000 from Oct 1, 2016 to Apr 1, 2022 (each days included)
- Yearly Rebalancing or change in portfolio primarily based on in home mannequin
- Have only one funding at any cut-off date
- Passive choices via Mutual Funds / ETFs, so far as potential.
- No Small Cap funds.
I’ve been testing the technique in a number of methods and each time the outcomes blow my thoughts away. It reveals what a targeted, dynamic technique can do to the portfolio.
Nonetheless, the technique is demanding when it comes to time, persistence and self-discipline. There might be intervals whenever you would discover different investments working nice. There may be detrimental return intervals too.
To make it work –
- Execute the technique as per your mannequin, with out bias or second ideas.
- Give at the very least 5 years for the technique to ship.
Notice: I run these assessments on the all new simulation software accessible on unovest.in . The take a look at is simply one of many potentialities, there may be a number of. Previous outcomes can’t be used to find out future outcomes.