To view simply the slides from this presentation, click on HERE>>
Concerning the Webinar
With the help of any variety of knowledge administration and processing instruments, knowledge flows by means of a number of on-prem and cloud storage areas earlier than it’s delivered to enterprise customers. Because of this, IT groups — together with IT Ops, DataOps, and DevOps — are sometimes overwhelmed by the complexity of making a dependable knowledge pipeline that features the automation and observability they require.
The reply to this widespread drawback is a centralized knowledge pipeline orchestration answer.
Be a part of Stonebranch’s Scott Davis, World Vice President and Ravi Murugesan, Sr. Resolution Engineer to learn the way DataOps groups orchestrate their end-to-end knowledge pipelines with a platform method to managing automation.
- Uncover how one can orchestrate knowledge pipelines throughout a hybrid IT setting (on-prem and cloud)
- Learn how DataOps groups are empowered with event-based triggers for real-time knowledge movement
- See examples of studies, dashboards, and proactive alerts designed that will help you reliably preserve knowledge flowing by means of your corporation — with the observability you require
- Uncover how one can substitute clunky legacy approaches to streaming knowledge in a multi-cloud setting
- See what’s potential with the Stonebranch Common Automation Middle (UAC)
Concerning the Speaker
World Vice President, Stonebranch
With over 20 years of expertise within the software program expertise business, Scott’s tour of obligation has included senior management roles at such well-known international expertise manufacturers as SAP and Calero. At Stonebranch, Scott leads all company development initiatives throughout the globe. His experience extends to worldwide business market analysis and evaluation and technical advertising and marketing. Mr. Davis is a thought chief in advertising and marketing expertise, BI/analytics, knowledge pipeline orchestration, and IT automation and has been invited to talk at varied business occasions, together with SeriusDecisions Expertise Alternate.
Sr. Resolution Engineer, Stonebranch
Ravi Murugesan is a seasoned IT business skilled versed in purposes and infrastructure automation, RPA, ITPA cloud automation with a stable background in DevOps and programming. Beginning out as an IBMer, Ravi held management roles at Cognizant main automation engineering groups. At Stonebranch (EMEA), Ravi is a Sr. Options Engineer liable for main technical conversations and creating the correct answer structure to satisfy enterprise buyer wants in such areas as cloud automation, knowledge pipeline automation and orchestration, and integrations technique. Previous to Stonebranch, Ravi held senior technical consulting roles at Brillio and HP.