Winter marriage ceremony decor is simple to make while you use a Cricut Discover Air 2. Make this elegant welcome signal to set the tone in your occasion utilizing white detachable vinyl + a thrifted, gilded gold mirror from Fb Market.
I’ve been running a blog about house decor since 2012. I left my company day job and formally turned a Cincinnati primarily based portrait and marriage ceremony photographer in June 2021. This, after a buddy of mine (additionally the proprietor of a 100+ yr of a stupendous barn marriage ceremony venue) satisfied me that images could be my true calling. Generally it takes one other individual to see your abilities extra clearly than we will see them ourselves. Kelly has turn out to be such a fantastic buddy. She and I are kindred spirits and LOVE crafting, adorning, staging…and get together planning! Pictures has been a tremendous method for me to marry all of my passions together with adorning, images and staging lovely areas. (And I get to hang around along with her on this beautiful area!)
DIY Mirrored Signal to Greet Your Marriage ceremony Visitors
Staging occasions is a giant a part of my job. Every time I host a photoshoot or occasion, Cricut has been a vital participant in creating easy, but beautiful get together accents. Seasonal initiatives, weddings, and vacation occasions are simple when you will have the best instrument for the job.
Mirrored “Welcome” Signal with Cricut Discover Air 2
Utilizing a thrifted mirror I had at house, I created this easy winter marriage ceremony “welcome” signal which might be excellent for many any winter occasion!
Supplies To Make a Mirrored Signal
The right way to Design: You’ll need entry to Cricut Design Area. The fonts I used (script) Edwardian Script. Engravers MT (serif font).
How-To Design in Cricut Design Area:
- Acquire some beautiful, classic mirrors. This mirror is a former member of my kitchen gallery mirror assortment.
- Open Cricut Deisgn Area. Click on “New Undertaking” within the higher proper nook.
- Add your lettering. Begin Designing by Clicking the Textual content icon on the best. Begin laying in your textual content. I selected Engravers MT for all the serif fonts. And Edwardian Script for the names. Add an ornamental accent such because the pine cone that I used for my design (there are 1000’s ofS choices to select from!)
- As soon as every thing is palced, click on “Make It”
- Set dial to “Vinyl” on the Cricut. Place a the vinyl face up on the minimize mat
- YOU WANT the sticky facet of the letters to stay to the mirror. So apply switch tape on TOP of the vinyl letters, on the non-sticky facet.
Try my TikTok video to see the method:
Go to my new web page, Linen & Elm Pictures on Fb and Instagram. Since June I’ve styled 5 photoshoots internet hosting distributors, shot 5 weddings and over 40 households. I might say the enterprise is doing properly (for these of you questioning the place I’ve been!) I like styling, photographing…all of it!
See all of my different Cricut initiatives (together with Discover Air 2, EasyPress and Cricut Pleasure)
An industrial stylish craft space and multipurpose household sport room situated within the nook of a basement. An ideal spot…
It is a sponsored dialog written by me on behalf of Cricut. The opinions and textual content are all mine. Have…
It is a sponsored dialog written by me on behalf of Cricut. The opinions and textual content are all mine. If…
It is a sponsored dialog written by me on behalf of Cricut. The opinions and textual content are all mine. This…
It is a sponsored dialog written by me on behalf of Cricut. The opinions and textual content are all mine. See…
For those who aren’t that into adorning your own home with pink hearts and pink this Valentine’s Day, I’m proper there with…